Please praise God with us for His blessings and join us in our prayer needs. You will also find these in our monthly newsletter.
- About 1500 people came to the special Christmas outreaches we had for children and the other outreaches for ladies. The Gospel was preached, and many hearts were impacted with God’s love.
- We have had good internet connections with our co-workers, Pastor Daka, William, and Salimo. Each week Ken has an online meeting with them to plan and strategize the best way forward.
- We were able to spend Christmas in Maine with our daughter Sarah, her husband Jacob, and our first grandchild, Juniper. Isaac our son was able to join us too. Although we were disappointed that our daughter Elisabeth could not join us for Christmas, (due to Australian travel restrictions), we were thankful to connect with her on Christmas day with a video call.
- Please pray for safety and God’s hand upon all we do as we travel visiting churches and friends.
- Pray for our Zambian team as they will doing some of the final checks on the Book of Romans the first two weeks of February. Romans is one of the most difficult books to translate. Pray that our team has insight to accurately check each verse and yet find ways to express concepts naturally.
- Please pray for all of us to focus on Christ and to obey all that He is leading us to do.